Growing data volumes and interconnected systems have necessitated a need for the next generation of analytics and data management solutions. Hadoop, NoSQL and the related ecosystem provide the framework to analyze and manage growing volumes of structured and unstructured data. Gigaedge has using Hadoop technologies to build platforms and create solutions helping organisations meaningful results from Big Data.
Rapidly increasing use of large-scale and location-aware social media and mobile applications are driving the need for scalable, real-time platforms that can handle streaming analysis and processing of massive amounts of data. Today, creating an analytics system for big data generally means collecting multiple technologies from various providers, and building the system yourself. This presents challenges in terms of performance, costs, scalability, real-time, and more.
Gigaedge makes building and deploying a large-scale real-time analytics system simple. You just provide simple event processing business logic, and we handle the scalability, performance, and database integration. Seamlessly.
Gigaedge support your big data projects based on Apache Hadoop. We provide all the necessary utilities and tools to effectively manage the vast streams of data and information generated by your business.
Our Big Data expertise includes
- Big Data advisory services
- Big Data integration with traditional data warehouses
- Performance and cost optimization using Big Data technologies
- Social media analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Machine learning
- Recommendations engine
- Big Data architecture
- Big Data appliances
Our Big Data technology stack includes
- Platforms - Hadoop ecosystem – Hive, Sqoop, Map Reduce, Pig, Flume, Hortonworks, MarkLogic.
- NoSQL Platform - Apache HBase, Cassandra, Mongo DB
- Business intelligence & analytical tools - Tableau, Jasper Reports, MicroStrategy, IBM
- Cognos, Qlikview, Tibco Spotfire, Oracle BI, Microsoft BI
- Data integration - IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Informatica, MS-BI (SSIS), Ab Initio